Happy 29th Birthday Matt D
We celebrated Matt's 29th birthday last Thursday at Belmont on 6th. It was a super fun time. And the story begins...
In an effort to become more eco-friendly we have opted to start taking the bus when we go downtown...you know to help do our part to save the environment and make it a better place for the generations of children that won't be ours. It totally has nothing to do with the fact that downtown parking is a nightmare, and you have to pay to park everywhere when the bus only costs 50 cents, and NONE of us are at all tired of having to roll out of bed to take some morning ray of sunshine with no hangover to their car the next day.
Matt and I got into a really deep conversation about wall paper on the bus ride downtown. He just bought a new place and was telling me about his paper choice. Meanwhile, some lunatic was on the bus asking people if he was on the right bus to get to Highland Mall. The answer: yes, if you want to take the hour long scenic route. He immediately got off at the next stop. PS - nobody should ever want to go to Highland Mall. It is trash.
Matt, Jessica, Charlie, & Jenny. I hate my outfit. I did not feel cute and those jeans make me look like I have child bearing hips. BARF.
This pretty much says it all.
This is Nancy and Jessica. Nancy is Jessica's mom and she is a hoot. She was a bit tipsy and SO funny.
After a few drinks, Matt and I decided to do our best impression of Lindsay Blohan and Vanessan Minnillafolder. It is very hard figuring out which one to be...the one who wishes she were a star, who would do anything to be a star (ie have pictures taken of her and her boyfriend having hardcore sex in Mexico and leaking them to the press), or the one who has no business being a star anymore because she clearly can't handle the responsibility of being one. How about neither, eat your heart out bitches!
Here is Jessica (party planner extraordinaire) and Brandon (party planner extraordinaire).
Three. I look like a damn giant compared to these two, or is it just me? Then again, we have decided it is going to be the year of the shoulder, and I do have some very broad shoulders.
Jessica, Matt, and the fabulous Alisha. Alisha was hosting a party on the rooftop deck of Belmont that night.
The big surprise of the night was Joezay. Matt and Joey are dating now. They are two of my bff's and Matt had no idea. Actually, none of us but Jessica and Mandy had any idea he was going to be there. I have to give them props for getting Joey here and making Matt cry. I don't know anyone that has ever been able to make him cry about anything...ever. Of course, I did not witness the salty discharge coming from his eyes, but word of mouth is enough. I might have a meltdown if I ever saw him cry. It is MAYJUH! Although, Matt was very drunk so it could have been the booze crying. We'll never know.
In an effort to become more eco-friendly we have opted to start taking the bus when we go downtown...you know to help do our part to save the environment and make it a better place for the generations of children that won't be ours. It totally has nothing to do with the fact that downtown parking is a nightmare, and you have to pay to park everywhere when the bus only costs 50 cents, and NONE of us are at all tired of having to roll out of bed to take some morning ray of sunshine with no hangover to their car the next day.
Matt and I got into a really deep conversation about wall paper on the bus ride downtown. He just bought a new place and was telling me about his paper choice. Meanwhile, some lunatic was on the bus asking people if he was on the right bus to get to Highland Mall. The answer: yes, if you want to take the hour long scenic route. He immediately got off at the next stop. PS - nobody should ever want to go to Highland Mall. It is trash.
Matt, Jessica, Charlie, & Jenny. I hate my outfit. I did not feel cute and those jeans make me look like I have child bearing hips. BARF.
This pretty much says it all.
This is Nancy and Jessica. Nancy is Jessica's mom and she is a hoot. She was a bit tipsy and SO funny.
After a few drinks, Matt and I decided to do our best impression of Lindsay Blohan and Vanessan Minnillafolder. It is very hard figuring out which one to be...the one who wishes she were a star, who would do anything to be a star (ie have pictures taken of her and her boyfriend having hardcore sex in Mexico and leaking them to the press), or the one who has no business being a star anymore because she clearly can't handle the responsibility of being one. How about neither, eat your heart out bitches!
Here is Jessica (party planner extraordinaire) and Brandon (party planner extraordinaire).
Three. I look like a damn giant compared to these two, or is it just me? Then again, we have decided it is going to be the year of the shoulder, and I do have some very broad shoulders.
Jessica, Matt, and the fabulous Alisha. Alisha was hosting a party on the rooftop deck of Belmont that night.
The big surprise of the night was Joezay. Matt and Joey are dating now. They are two of my bff's and Matt had no idea. Actually, none of us but Jessica and Mandy had any idea he was going to be there. I have to give them props for getting Joey here and making Matt cry. I don't know anyone that has ever been able to make him cry about anything...ever. Of course, I did not witness the salty discharge coming from his eyes, but word of mouth is enough. I might have a meltdown if I ever saw him cry. It is MAYJUH! Although, Matt was very drunk so it could have been the booze crying. We'll never know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home