Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oh to be a teenager these days

You know...I have no words for this mess. Last night I met some friends downtown for a couple July 4th drinks and a fireworks show. Afterwards, we changed venues and walked by my car on the way to the next stop. Well, the cars lined up down the block had flyers on them and I opened it up to find this:Now, seeing as how prostitution is illegal, although it does say she is offering her services for free...maybe she is a prosty intern...who knows. Anyways, after some thought I realized this girl is on the receiving end of a horribly mean joke. Why can't kids be more original, instead of stealing a page from the Mean Girls script? I am sure this girl's phone is being blown up with calls from at least one dirty old man who thinks it is for real. I would be PISSED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home