Pride Pictures
Okay, I found my camera. It was wrapped up in the unmade covers on my bed. I didn't get very many pictures...enjoy!
This was the beginning of the Pride Parade in Houston this weekend. Here we have Eddie, Mark (in a shirt I picked out for him from Saks that got him A LOT of compliments), Chris (peeking), Jason, and Rob. We stood where Mark always likes to stand...next to the Valero at Westheimer and Montrose. This was the beginning of the beer filled night.
Here is Jason and I with our beers down low so they wouldn't be in the picture, but SOMEONE didn't take the picture right. I don't know who took it, but next time...no booze in the photo please.
Jason, always on the damn phone.
While we were standing on the corner, the spot light on the scaffolding almost fell down on top of us. It was all very dramatic, but it was the girls fault because she thought she could lean on the damn thing, but NO girl. But, she did come down and make sure we were all okay and that shards of glass hadn't gotten in our eyes. Thanks betch.
This was the beginning of the Pride Parade in Houston this weekend. Here we have Eddie, Mark (in a shirt I picked out for him from Saks that got him A LOT of compliments), Chris (peeking), Jason, and Rob. We stood where Mark always likes to stand...next to the Valero at Westheimer and Montrose. This was the beginning of the beer filled night.
Here is Jason and I with our beers down low so they wouldn't be in the picture, but SOMEONE didn't take the picture right. I don't know who took it, but next time...no booze in the photo please.
Jason, always on the damn phone.
While we were standing on the corner, the spot light on the scaffolding almost fell down on top of us. It was all very dramatic, but it was the girls fault because she thought she could lean on the damn thing, but NO girl. But, she did come down and make sure we were all okay and that shards of glass hadn't gotten in our eyes. Thanks betch.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home