Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Brandon's 35th Birthday

Saturday night we celebrated Brandon's birthday at Manuel's in downtown Austin. It was a fun time. Joey was in town, as were a few other friends from all over. I took a lot more pictures, but too many to post, here are the highlights.

Brandon got a sweet little speaker system to plug the unopened Video iPod he got for Christmas into. Yes...that is right, I said he still hasn't opened it.
Joey and Matt discuss...well...I don't know what they were discussing, but I do know they were not happy that I unexpectedly took their picture...which I ALWAYS do to everyone.
After dinner the table was all shuffled up.
Brandon, Mers, & Jennifer discussing their trip to Vegas the next day.
Joey & Brandon
Richard, Mers, Brandon, & Jennifer
Clearly, Matt is under the impression that someone thinks he cares, but...no.
Michael, Brandon, & Michael at Rain...and the last picture I took before getting my party on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home