Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I know you never will

I used to write as a way to let go of some of the emotions that I keep bottled up. I have been revisiting some of the stuff that I used to write, and thought I would share it with the four people that actually read this blog. It is kind of juvenille, but these are my words.

I don't know what to think
There are no words to say
just one look and my heart sinks
but I can only look away

As I turn a tear falls to the ground
It shatters like it were glass
It does so without a sound
and I pray this too shall pass

My heart breaks into disrepair
unable to stand the pain I feel
I just need you, want you to care
but knowing that it'll never be real

I come here you send me away
the push, the pull makes me ill
I just want you to say "please stay"
but I know that you never will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home